Rollin with the Homies

Art continues to role in at a fair old pace,
and despite my nervousness
 about this whole crazy endeavour ,
It seems like the project
has taken on a life on its own.
The pictures keep coming ,my fictional universe now exists on paper not just in my addled head.
Soon ,god-willing, it will be spread to my reader's skulls
and then the virus can really take hold.

Its a strange feeling knowing someone you've never met is busy beavering away
on your batshit crazy dreams on another continent .
E mails from a world away arrive with brilliant pristine pics
 instead of the amateurish rough sketches I sent the other way.
Feels Like getting someone to spin straw into gold
 then sending it back to you.
Everyday the universe feels more real and tangible
and despite my fear.
 I cant wait for it to be real to others too.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time