thunderbirds are indiegogo


I'm Creating a place holder indiegogo while my promotional art continues to trickle in.
Then ,apparently, its also tradition to make a short promotional video about the comic as well.
A slow montage of the images sliding by with some copyright free music in the background,I suspect will be the way to go.
I'm close to the point where i put everything on the line.
All the art I've commissioned
 The characters I've created
The story I love ,
but will others feel the same?
I'm afraid of rejection as i mentioned before but I cant let that stop me.
even if it fails I'll try again ,
i know I'll be too pissed off to do anything other that come at it even harder.

now to learn the wonderful world of shilling and promoting on the internet,
not my forte .

chin chin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time