Writers gotta write

When I write,I write quick .
A few drafts ,not a lot of indecision.
Dialogue gets a few goes (as its harder to sound realistic)
but mostly it just flows freely.
so why am i endlessly second guessing my indiegogo statement?
Sum up your project,in a few words??
No that's too much?
Still Too much?
I'm all for brevity ,
I want to catch peoples attention
 before they skip to the next project .
Yet, condensing my baby down to its most attractive, distilled form
 is proving most difficult.
I could write more on the subject than there are words in the comic.
So I'll just throw out my super brief statement about the comic and
let the fates decide.




KreeKraw and Kris are two aliens with a rare gift for stumbling into trouble .
Lost in the void with no friends and a galaxy of hostile strangers.
They must rely on each other and extreme violence to solve there problems.
Bring it on.

.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time