Delay Delay Delay

"It might not be the right time to start  an indiegogo"
Apparently as the inexorable build up to Christmas begins
people dont spend money this time of year for anything other than chrimbo
and certainly not on comics.
So when's the right time?
 not until after January because that's the brokest month??
another slight delay ,not the end of the world
 I've waited this long after all.


Why so philosophical there?
because for the first time
 it feels inevitable.
I will get the funding
I will publish my book
I will become a writer
and I will do it all again after wards
 because writing is in my blood.

several years as a carer with zero time to myself and constant suicidal thoughts didn't stop me homeless shelters didn't stop me
and neither will the birthday of an old dead fella

merrry christmas mr jesus






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time