Suspended from twitter for the first time for attempting to avoid suspension??????

I had a very strange and vague message on my twitter about being suspended .
I spent 30 minutes going round in circles with a few twitter pages saying a list of reasons it MIGHT have happened,rather than an actual explanation.
My email notified me that I'd been suspended for avoiding permanent suspension.?
What the holy fuck does that mean ?
How can I be suspended for the first time for the crime of being suspended?
Can you get arrested for the crime of being arrested??.
Does this make sense to anyone else?

Update
I was suspended from my account  for using offensive words in a ironic fashion.
The god of context is dead apparently.
The suspension it turns out is not a suspension but a ban.since there's no time limit and there is  no right of appeal at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time