The Final Five


 The end is nigh. 

I have just Sent off the final five inked pages to be coloured by Mr Ybanez.Soon I'll have The whole thing utterly completed and I'll be left wondering how it took me nearly two years to get to this point?

I'm hoping that the next book will be relatively smooth sailing compared to the litany of schoolboy errors made in the production of the first one.Maybe I'll make whole new mistakes ,maybe I'll refuse to learn from my old ones and just plough through against all  logic and reason again. I can't help being excited A whole comic book written by me his about to materialise into the world for the amusement/entertainment of others.

This is really happening people? don't panic



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time