Update on progress n shit

 Book two went out 

Everyone opted for the Combined Complete Bastardry Version,with book one and two together.                   After a printing snafu that drove me to crazy town I corrected the mistake of pressing on the wrong button and vowed not to do it ever again ,so help me god.

Now I focus on book three which is NOT a Kreekraw and Kris book But a fun little detective story about a Mystery solving prostitute called Fellatio Jones: Sex Detective. Now i find myself wracking my brains trying to remember all the TV cop shows my dad subjected me to, trying to remember how to structure a mystery and occasionally even having fond memories of my father.(see previous post for that story)

After this book, I go back to what might be the last kreekraw and kris book and then dig into to my old pre-written files from years ago to see which ones need to see the light of day.

Take care mofos





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Half way through