Holiday denied

 

Well folks ,to say that I am some what fucked off would be a spectacular understatement.

My weekend away has been cancelled.

NOT by me but by bureaucratic arseholes.

A week before I'm due to get on my coach They post a friendly reminder about making certain people all have proof of their covid vaccination  ready to go.This was somewhat disturbing on many levels,

  1. I was completely unaware this was a requirement
  2. I do not have any proof of a covid vaccination
  3. I do not have a covid vaccination

So I hurriedly e-mailed the powers that be, politely asking WTF ?

After three days of cordial exchanges I finally convinced the person in question that I don't have an issue proving my status, I am simply unvaccinated and would like to come along to the event anyway.

This is where I get shut down with a no ,I ask about the appeals' procedure in the event of a such a disagreement and they inform me there isn't one?????

Nobody has ever had a problem with this event before, apparently???.

In order to pass the buck and get rid of my tiresome e-mailing the person puts me in contact with a higher up.So I state my case as best I can, Pointing that the rules are actually allowing unvaccinated people to attend the event as long as they have a medical exemption .These are STILL unvaccinated and as such pose a theoretical danger, as I do. So why can they come along and I cannot?I got a basic three line response That amounted to fuck you.

  1. The rules were in the small print on the site.
  2. We're a small team and we're not changing the rules for you.
  3. Maybe next year.TTFN

Well fuck you very much .


Notice they completely ignore the part about how they're already letting unvaccinated people in?Far too inconvenient to argue about that point of logic , so let's just ignore it.

I begin to construct my counter argument, even though they didn't present an argument in the first place. Then I get a final email telling me about my refund.


Like I said, FUCK YOU VERY MUCH



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Half way through