It's Hour come Round at Last

After a few enquiries about my comic
 I've decide ,ahead of schedule, to post my promo art here
 and let the great comics buying public view it for the first time.

This is the full colour splash page/cover of my first comic
 The art, inks and colours courtesy of the artistic genius of you tuber extraordinaire justsome guy
(check him out)


The black and white version,nice.
Kreekraw himself
 one of the two main characters of the comic
 and one very angry cowboy octopus.
Meet Kris
he's short ,round and a bit more of a quiet ,thoughtful type.
The life long partner in crime of kreekraw
(who else would put up with him?)


And finally just for a laugh
 my own poor attempts at drawing my characters
oh dear oh dear oh dear.
 I'm a better writer than a graphic artist
Promise

Coming to indiegogo in the new year





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time