Phantom Buster

I found a fabulous indiegogo the other week
Bright exciting colours ,pure action and adventure everything mainstream comics are missing.
I loved the costume ,the "day the earth stood still" style mask ,the dynamic action fighting poses
and the plot intrigued me greatly.

I dearly hope the creator starts another campaign for the book,I would love to read it one day.
Yes ,this book's campaign did not do so well.
I'm at a loss to explain it to be honest good campaigns seem to fail everyday
while generic as hell ones thrive.
does it not appeal to enough people?
too niche ?
too bright?
 too shiny?

All i can hope is the creator doesn't loose heart
 originality is at an all time premium
 as this world has a way of sucking your soul out through your arse.


keep the faith brother


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time