Loan oF The Rings

I find myself in the same problem I had earlier in the year.
 I can't get funding with out loads more art to bring in impressed investor/ customers
but cant get art without loads more funding.so
 in what i'm sure will be a move guaranteed to bring me to the poor house
(or at least an even lower teer poor house with out the classy rats)
I'm getting a loan.
A loan that previously crippled me utterly for 6 months with repayments
 and a loan that might not even pay for half the book.
A loan that's more of a las vegas style gamble in that i might lose everything.
So as i stated last year i'm ready to suffer for my Art ,ready to starve
and apparently ready for complete financial meltdown now as well.
Funny things is I've never been much of a gambler
At least I'm betting it all on me
not some some cunting horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time