Drama

So I lost my artist ,which is a tragedy,as I really liked the fella on a personal level
 despite never meeting in person.
It took me a while to get over the shock and numbness of it and to get back to finding a new pencil jockey .I was told I had to offer a refund due the obvious delays that would now be involved in bringing the comic to people.Thankfully only one person has taken up that offer everyone else seems to be in this till the end.Among the messages of support I got was help to find a new artist ,so now we may be back on track .

This has been a long old road from noob to comic book writer/publisher
and its not over yet.The biggest thing I've learned is to not let set backs get you down and paralyse you into inaction.Road blocks are inevitable and Hopefully character building.

so new artist and therefore new looking book
here we go again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnail sketches of the book

Its is time